My Guide Website?
Milan: 3-Hour City Highlights Walking Tour81 Reviews
On this 3-hour walking tour, enjoy skip-the-line access to Milan Cathedral, explore the amazing Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall and visit La Scala Theatre and Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire Milan Cathedral and visit the archeological area underneath
- Feel astonished by the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall
- Enjoy your time browsing the historical objects of La Scala Theatre
- Appreciate the monument dedicated to Leonardo Da Vinci
- Take advantage of being just a few steps away from the fashion district
DescriptionStart your 3-hour tour at the Milan Cathedral. Your entrance ticket, provided by your guide, enables you to skip the lines to visit the church. Inside, admire its baptistery and enjoy rooftop views. Follow your guide to the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall. Discover the history of the most famous lyric theatre in the world, La Scala Theatre, where the great composer Giuseppe Verdi played his main operas. Before visiting La Scala Museum and its gallery of paintings and instruments, explore the theatre hall. Admire the monument dedicated to Leonardo Da Vinci, and explore the beautiful fashion district, which is just a few steps away.
IncludesLicensed tour guide Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Milan Cathedral (if option selected as add-on while you book) Rooftop access by elevator at Milan Cathedral (if option selected as add-on for Duomo cathedral ticket when you book) Entrance ticket to La Scala Theatre and Museum (if option selected as add-on while you book)
- When booking, you purchase entry tickets as an add-on. 1 ticket per person for the cathedral + 1 ticket per person for the Scala Museum
- This tour is available in English, French, German, Spanish or Portuguese
- To enter the cathedral, you will undergo a security check where you will have to put your smartphones on silent, open all bags and reveal the contents of your pockets
- Food, drinks and metal objects are not allowed
- Shorts, miniskirts above the knee or bare shoulders are not permitted
- In case of inappropriate clothing, you will have to buy a cover for €2 per person
- Please consider that entry to the cathedral may be restricted due to special events, dates or timing restrictions that will only be communicated a few hours beforehand
- In case of cancellation, you will be notified by email
- Dates that the cathedral is closed are December 25 and 26
- Scala Theatre Hall may also be closed for certain dates, which you will be notified of by email