My Guide Website?
Milan 2-Hour Private Segway Tour: History and Navigli10 Reviews
Explore the historic waterways of Milan on a 2-hour private Segway tour. Discover the Roman ruins and the contemporary L.O.V.E. art installation and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private tour only for your group
- Discover the network of canals in the unique Navigli district
- Learn about the art and history of Milan from a licensed guide
- Segway tour of the district
DescriptionClimb aboard a personal transporter and embark on a 2-hour tour of Milan and its network of historic waterways, known as the 'navigli.' Benefit from the services of a licensed guide as you head off to the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, home to Leonardo da Vinci's legendary painting of 'The Last Supper.' Admire the church from the outside and hear an explanation of its art and history. Then, continue to the inland port of La Darsena on the canals of the city. Glide over to the Roman columns of the Colonne di San Lorenzo. Take a look at the Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio. Next, go to Piazza Affari to see the uncompromising L.O.V.E. statue by the Italian artist, Maurizio Cattelan.
IncludesGuide Segway and helmet Private tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Participants must weigh at least 45 kilograms and no more than 130 kilograms
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnant women should not participate on this tour
- Participants must be able to stand for the duration of the experience, and should be able to step on and off the base of their Segway unassisted
- Participants must be at least 16 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent