My Guide Website?
La Scala Theatre & Museum Tour Plus Walking Tour14 Reviews
Giuseppe Verdi was one of the greatest Italian opera composers. Teatro alla Scala is one of the most important opera houses throughout the world and a must for any music lover. Take this 1-hour tour to discover more with your knowledge guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a tour of the infamous La Scale Opera House with a professional tour guide
- See for yourself the history of La Scala Opera House and its museum
- Trace Giuseppe Verdi's footprints in Milan and learn more about this musical maestro
DescriptionLa Scala Opera House was the place where many actors and musicians found out their inspiration, including Rossini, Puccini and Verdi. Join this 1-hour tour with a professional tour guide who will show you La Scala Opera House outside and inside. See the collection of costumes, set designs, musical instruments and portraits of actors and musicians conserved at the museum. Enjoy a walking tour along Via Alessandro Manzoni until Grand Hotel et de Milan, following Giuseppe Verdi’s footprints throughout the city. It is here the maestro stayed from 1872 for alternated periods and died from a serious illness in 1901. Imagine his life as he walked the streets in Milan and take yourself back in time. Admire the plaque outside the hotel honouring this great man.
IncludesEntrance fees to La Scala Opera House and Museum Professional and certified tour guide Small groups
- Due to rehearsals and schedule changes made by La Scala Opera House
- Visit to the theater is not guaranteed until the day of the tour
- The theater and museum are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers, though the guided theater tour is not
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom