My Guide Website?
From Milan: Venice and Verona Guided Tour28 Reviews
Discover two of Italy’s most charming cities in just one day on this tour from Milan. Soak up iconic sights and landmarks in Venice and Verona, and learn about the city’s history, culture, and traditions from your tour leader.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day trip from Milan to Venice and Verona
- Learn about both city's history, culture, traditions, and landmarks
- See Venice's Saint Mark's Square, the Basilica, and the Bridge of Sighs
- Admire Juliet's balcony in Verona, the setting for her romance with Romeo
- Marvel at the medieval Castelvecchio and the Ponte Scaliero
DescriptionDepart from Milan Central Station to embark on this day trip in the early morning. Cross Lombardy to reach Verona, known for being the setting of the love story between Romeo and Juliet. Take a stroll along the banks of the River Adige, cross the Ponte Scaliero, and admire the stunning Castelvecchio, a medieval castle built in the golden age of Verona. Continue the tour towards Venice, which is situated on a marshy lagoon on the Adriatic Sea, and is internationally famous for its waterways and scenic canals. Enjoy a tour of the city’s historical center, passing by Saint Mark’s Square, the Basilica, and the beautiful Bridge of Sighs. Enjoy some free time to explore on your own, shop for souvenirs, and snap photos for your vacation album. In the early afternoon, begin the return journey back to Milan.
IncludesRound transportation from the meeting point Bilingual tour leader in English and Spanish
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility Transportation between the cities is by bus or by train, depending on the time of year, and you will spend several hours traveling