My Guide Website?
From Milan: St. Moritz and Bernina Express Panoramic Tour275 Reviews
Ride the Bernina Express along the Rhaetian Railway UNESCO World Heritage route from St. Moritz to Tirano. Ascend the imposing Bernina Massif and Morteratsch Glacier before descending into the sun-drenched Poschiavo valley from a panoramic carriage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride the Bernina Express, the famous Rhaetian railway
- Take the scenic bus journey from Milan to St. Moritz
- Enjoy the company of an English-speaking assistant onboard
- Benefit from access to exclusive and guaranteed panoramic carriages
DescriptionFrom up among sparkling glaciers and down to a land of palms, the Bernina Express offers a change of scene like no other. No other railway links north to south in such a wonderful manner on trains with glass-topped panoramic cars. In the morning, depart by bus from Milan Piazza della Repubblica to the cosmopolitan city of St. Moritz. Upon arrival, enjoy time at your disposal for a panoramic walk along the lake area, some shopping, or sweet-tasting in one of the delicious local pastry shops. In the afternoon, head over to the train station and get seated in one of the panoramic carriages on board the Bernina Express Train bound for Tirano. Experience one of life’s finest cultural and natural-world experiences on a train that traverses no fewer than 55 tunnels and 196 bridges, easily tackling inclines of up to 70 mm/m along the way. Admire the view as the train travels into the mountains. Gaze in awe at the panoramas of the Morteratsch Glacier and the world-famous Montebello Curve. Continue past the lakes of Lago Bianco e Laj Neir up to Alp Gruem. Arrive in Tirano before boarding a bus to make the return journey to Milan with a scheduled arrival in the late evening.
IncludesTravel by bus from Milan to St. Moritz English-speaking assistant on board Bernina Express train ticket from St. Moritz to Tirano Guaranteed panoramic carriages Travel by bus from Tirano to Milan
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Necessary Identity Card valid for expatriation or Original Passport
- Timings might change according to logistic needs or traffic conditions
- The emergency contact provided operates from 7:00 am in the morning on the tour's day