My Guide Website?
From Milan: Lake Como, Swiss Alps, and Lugano Group Day Trip105 Reviews
Explore the resort town of Lake Como, discover the Swiss Alps, and visit the Swiss-Mediterranean city of Lugano on a day trip from Milan. See film locations and celebrity mansions on a boat cruise
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Lake Como, Lake Lugano and the Swiss Alps in one day in a small group
- Swim in crystal clear alpine Lake Lugano waters on a hot summer days
- Taste the world's most delicious chocolate from Switzerland
- Admire luxurious villas from the lake on our boat cruise
- Visit a charming, non-touristy village of Torno with its cobblestone streets
DescriptionJump on the Swiss Express train in Milan and discover the magical atmosphere of Lake Como, the Swiss Alps, and Lake Lugano in just one day without worrying about traffic jams. Your experienced, English-speaking guide will share their extensive knowledge about the areas you visit. Discover why actors and celebrities frequent Lake Como during the summer. See the famous Lake Como villas from the movie 'Ocean's Twelve' and luxury wedding venues that attract world superstars. Learn about the history of the Como Lake region dating back to the Roman Empire from an experienced, English-speaking guide. See monuments dedicated to historical celebrities from Como. Admire the majestic beauty of the Swiss Alps. Enjoy the picturesque town of Lugano, located on the Swiss Riviera, with its beautiful lake and charming Swiss atmosphere. Try the taste of the world's best chocolate from Switzerland.
IncludesGuided tour in Como, Torno, and Lugano Free time in Como and Lugano A small tasting of the best Swiss chocolate in the world Boat cruise on Lake Como
- The average walk on this tour covers 10,000 steps
- This tour may be canceled due to force majeure (e.g., pouring rain or a train strike)
- Please be at the meeting point at 8:20 AM
- The November April schedule is shorter and subject to potential changes due to force majeure