My Guide Website?
From Milan: Lake Como & Bellagio Private Guided Day Tour
Experience the beauty of Lake Como on a private tour from Milan. Enjoy a ferry cruise on one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy, visit Duomo di Como and admire the colorful houses of Bellagio.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the majestic beauty of Lake Como on a day trip from Milan
- Explore the Old Town of Como and visit its stunning Gothic Duomo
- Enjoy scenic views of lakeside villas and gardens on a cruise
- Discover the charm of Bellagio and take a break to buy lunch
- Take advantage of private car transfers with pickup and drop-off in Milan
DescriptionLake Como is considered to be the most beautiful and exclusive lake in Europe, surrounded by expensive villas, green palm trees, and scenic mountain ranges. On this tour you will discover the many wonders of Lake Como with a Private Guide and transfers from Milan. Spend a day admiring Italy’s top-ranked lake and its charming towns and villages! Book this 10-hour tour to discover Lake Como and its attractions. For your convenience, we provide door-to-door transfers by a clean, air-conditioned vehicle suitable for the size of your group. After pickup from your Milan accommodation, your 5-Star Driver will take you to the city of Como, passing Castello Baradello and other beautiful sights of Lombardy along the way. In Como, your Private Guide will take you on a walking tour of the Old Town and introduce you to the history and cultural heritage of this beautiful region. You will see historic monuments such such as the medieval city gate Porta Torre and the 7th-century Basilica di San Fedele. The tour includes a visit to Duomo di Como, an extraordinary cathedral that took more than 300 years to build, resulting in architecture and decor that represents the shift in styles from Gothic, through Baroque, to Renaissance. Other points of interest include the War Memorial and Monumento alla Resistenza Europea, which commemorate the victims of the First and Second World Wars. After exploring the city, you will go on a 2-hour scenic cruise on Lake Como. The ferry will sail from Como to Bellagio, passing beautiful lakeside villas and gardens, such as Villa del Balbianello and Villa Carlota. The guide will provide interesting and informative commentary along the way and tell you what to see and do in Bellagio - the most beautiful town on Lake Como. After a short walking tour of Bellagio, you will have free time for lunch (we can book a table at a popular local restaurant on request) and souvenir shopping before we take you back to your accommodation in Mian.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off at Milan Transportation by private car Tour guide Entry to Duomo di Como Como to Bellagio cruise
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. This tour includes a one-way ticket for a cruise from Como to Bellagio. The cruise will take about 2 hours 10 minutes. There is a bar and toilets on the ferry. Please bring warm clothes as it may be colder on the lake. Church tours during mass and scheduled events are limited, therefore the guide may provide all information outside. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a tour for 5 people to take advantage of a larger vehicle. We can make restaurant reservations on request.