My Guide Website?
From Milan: Lake Como, Bellagio, Lugano Day Trip with Cruise991 Reviews
Discover the finest of Switzerland and Italy in one day. Join a coach tour to Lugano, Lake Como, and Bellagio with an informative local guide providing commentary throughout your experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Eliminate the need to choose between Lake Como, Lake Lugano and Bellagio
- Enjoy a pleasant cruise around Lake Como, surrounded by the magnificent Italian Alps, rich gardens, and fabulous villas
- Visit the beautiful town of Bellagio, known as “The Pearl of Lake Como”
- Shop for chocolate and other specialty items in the charming lakeside town of Lugano
- See the very best of Italy and Switzerland in one day from Milan
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Milan for a relaxing tour of the countryside of northern Italy and southern Switzerland, traveling in air-conditioned comfort. Relax as you take in Alpine views and see stunning lakes and villas. In less than an hour, you’ll pass the Italian border and arrive in Switzerland and take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps. The first destination on your great escape is Lugano, featuring breathtaking panoramas and excellent shopping opportunities. If you are craving artistic culture, take a relaxing walk through town to Chiesa di Santa Maria di Loreto church. For a spot of retail therapy, make your way over to the beautiful downtown shopping area, brimming with inviting shops, rich Swiss chocolate, and fine luxury goods. Next, reach the famous city of Bellagio, the 'Pearl of Lake Como.” Once in Bellagio, enjoy free time to explore the town and do some shopping, or relax and eat some local food in the most nostalgic bars and restaurants. After taking some photos and enjoying the town’s charming atmosphere, continue to Lake Como by coach. Upon arrival, enjoy a cruise along the lake for a unique opportunity to admire the breathtaking landscapes and see villas of the rich and famous. Lake Como is a famous holiday destination for stars and celebrities. During the cruise, your guide will point out George Clooney’s villa, plus villas that once hosted Star Wars and James Bond movie sets. After that, the bus will take you back to Milan’s city center in time for dinner.
IncludesGuide Headsets (if needed) to hear your guide Ticket for a Lake Como boat cruise Free time in the towns of Lugano and Bellagio All transfers by air-conditioned coach
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- The duration of the Lake Como cruise varies depending on the season (2-hour cruise April - October, 50-minute cruise November - March)
- In the case of events beyond the activity provider's control, the itinerary may need to be adjusted to ensure the safety, quality, and satisfaction of your travel experience