My Guide Website?
From Milan: Lake Como, Bellagio, and Varenna Guided Day Trip1603 Reviews
Embark on a guided excursion from Milan to Lake Como and the towns of Bellagio and Varenna. Discover the region's history and enjoy the picturesque Italian scenery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness the dramatic mix of Mediterranean and Alpine scenery on a tour of Como
- Discover the historical monuments of the city of Como on a guided walking tour
- Marvel at the ornate villas and lush gardens of Varenna and Bellagio
- Feel like a local and discover local handmade crafts
- Feel the wind in your face as you cruise along Lake Como in the summer months
DescriptionMarvel at the stunning mountain scenery around Lake Como on a guided day tour from Milan. Marvel at the Mediterranean and Alpine scenery on a summer cruise to Varenna and Bellagio. Begin your journey by bus and travel directly from Milan to Como. Join your guide on a walking tour to discover Como Cathedral and other historical gems. In summer, hop on a private boat along the lake and listen to a live commentary highlighting top villas, gardens, and other sites. Disembark at Varenna, Stroll through the cobblestone corridors of this picturesque village and feel the charm of its tranquil streets. Board another ferry to the colorful Bellagio , regarded as one of the most beautiful and idyllic towns in the region, and enjoy 2 hours of free time. Relax and savor a regional meal at one of the local restaurants. Finally, board your bus back to Milan where you can sit back and take advantage of the onboard Wi-Fi to share your photos of the day’s unforgettable memories.
IncludesTour guide Transport in an air-conditioned bus Ferry rides to Varenna, Bellagio, and Como Guided walking tour of Como Live commentary during ferry rides Headsets for listening enhancement Free time in Bellagio, Varenna, and Como
- Walking tour and ferry commentaries will be bilingual in the chosen language, however, the information given during the drives will be provided in multiple languages This tour uses a public ferry During summer and weekends, the ferry can be very crowded and seats are not guaranteed In peak season Como, Bellagio, and Varenna can be very crowded The private boat cruise may last up to 2 hours