My Guide Website?
From Milan: Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip1111 Reviews
Discover Lake Como in Italy's beautiful Lake District on a guided tour from Milan. Enjoy a cruise to Bellagio and explore the heart of Como, a lakeside town nestled between huge snowcapped Alps.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the breeze on your skin as you enjoy private boat cruise around Lake Como
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus as you travel from Milan to Como
- Admire the lush Mediterranean and Alpine scenery of Italy's Lombardy region
- Wander along the streets of Como and learn about the city from your guide
DescriptionDiscover the third-largest lake in Italy, Como Lake, on this bus tour from Milan. Ride from Milan to the lake on a comfortable bus. Marvel at Mediterranean and Alpine scenery private boat cruise to Bellagio. Along the shores, from Tremezzina toIsola Comacina and Bellagio, see wonderful villas and gardens with plenty of flowers, as well as exotic and rare plants. In Como, visit the center of the city with your guide, and explore the picturesque streets, beautiful architecture, and stunning views. Situated where Lake Como divides into 2 branches, Como and Lecco, Bellagio offers amazing panoramas. Bellagio itself is famous for its wonderful villas, with parks, and beautiful Italian and English gardens.
IncludesTransfer to Lake Como by bus Guided tour Bellagio cruise (up to 2 hours long)
- Walking tour and ferry commentaries will be bilingual in the chosen language, however, the information given during the drives will be provided in multiple languages This tour uses private boat and public ferry During summer and weekends, the ferry can be very crowded and seats are not guaranteed The private boat ride may last up to 2 hours