My Guide Website?
From Milan: Florence Walking Tour with Train Tickets2 Reviews
Visit Florence thanks to this indipendent day trip from Milan. Board a high speed train and see Florence's highlights with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The most comfortable and easiest way to reach Florence from Milan
- Discover with your guide the amazing beauty of the cradle of the Renaissance will leave you breathless
- Strolling by yourself you will be also able to appreciate also fashion stores, artisan shops, local products and historic cafésv
- If option selected: Enjoy a typical Tuscan Lunch in a Restaurant located in the old town
DescriptionDepart in the morning from Milano Centrale train station and in just 2 hours you will reach the heart of Florence, the city of Renaissance! Reach your professional guide and start a comprehensive Walking Tour, discovering the most iconic sights of Renaissance and Medieval Florence. You will first explore the Medici district, where you will admire the famous Palazzo Medici Riccardi, the first residence of the powerful family, the ancient San Lorenzo Church and the Medici Chapels, with their mausoleum. A few steps away, you will be breathless in front of the beauty of the monumental complex of the Duomo, with the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the iconic Brunelleschi's Dome, the elegant Giotto's Bell Tower and the Romanesque Baptistery of San Giovanni. The tour then goes through the characteristic streets of the medieval district where you can admire the imposing Church of Orsanmichele, a masterpiece of Florentine Gothic art. Going on, you will find yourself in Piazza Signoria, one of the most beautiful squares in the world and the political center of the city. Dominating the square, the majestic Palazzo Vecchio, one of the most famous symbols of Florence. You will finally arrive at the romantic and picturesque Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence, and you will end this amazing walking tour admiring its renowned jewelry shops! Then, have a break and enjoy a delicious Tuscan Lunch in a typical restaurant located in the old town (if option selected, otherwise free time for lunch). The rest of the day is at your leisure: you can enjoy your free time going for some shopping and discover unique art crafts in the numerous Florentine artisan shops, taste local products in one of the restaurants on the first floor of the Central Market or just sit at the table of a historic café in Piazza della Repubblica.
IncludesRound Trip Journey by High-Speed Train: Milano Centrale/Florence Santa Maria Novella in “standard” class Train Ticket with seat reservation Florence City Walking Tour with local professional guide If option selected: Typical Tuscan Lunch in a Restaurant located in the old town
- - Train departure from Milano Centrale Station, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time - Train departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station around 07:00 pm, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time - Florence Walking Tour departure: at 11:00 am at Via dei Martelli 50red- in front of Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci - In case of delay it will not be possible to get the time-entry ticket and Museum access, nor to have a refund or reschedule the entry