My Guide Website?
From Milan: Bernina Train and St. Moritz Day Trip860 Reviews
Take an excursion through the spectacular landscapes of the Swiss Alps onboard the scenic Bernina red train to the luxury resort of St. Moritz.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Sanctuary of Tirano with its ornate façade
- Ride aboard the famous Bernina Red Train
- Discover the glamourous resort of St. Moritz
- Travel along Maloja route as it winds its way down from St. Moritz
- Take in the fantastic views of the Swiss Alps
DescriptionHead out on an amazing day trip from Milano through the spectacular landscapes of the Swiss Alps onboard the scenic Bernina Red Train. Travel on the highest railways across the Alps, climbing to glistening glaciers up to 2256 meters above sea level. Capture amazing photos of the incredible landscapes you pass. Hop onto a bus and head to the small border town of Tirano in the Valtellina region. Enjoy a tour of the city including a visit to the Sanctuary. Next, embark on your breathtaking train ride to the luxury resort of St. Moritz. Immerse yourself in the mountain scenery as the train snakes and climbs around this unspoiled landscape. Arrive in St. Moritz and take the chance to stroll around the area. Explore some of its charming shops and visit the resort before being driven back to Milan by bus. Please note that the itinerary is subject to change to guarantee the best experience.
IncludesRound-trip transportation air-conditioned by bus Tour guide Earphones Walking tour in Tirano Pre-booked Bernina red train ticket from Tirano to St. Moritz Free time in St. Moritz
- A current valid passport or a European ID is required on the day of travel
- The train trip will not be in 1st class (panoramic carriage), but in 2nd class where you can open the windows to take photos
- Infants under 2 are free, but they must sit on their parent's lap
- During the tour, you are given a radio system to hear the guide clearly, but if the device is lost or not returned you will have to pay a 50 EURO fee
- The train itinerary may change to ensure the best experience, so the train ride could start from St.Moritz to Tirano.