My Guide Website?
Da Vinci's Last Supper & Milan Sightseeing Tour1689 Reviews
Get guaranteed tickets to see Da Vinci’s Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie. Tour the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and see La Scala opera house on this half-day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Milan:If youʻre booking your trip to Milan last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get guaranteed entry to see Da Vinci's Last Supper
- Enjoy a 1-hour walking tour of central Milan
- Visit the beautiful Duomo
- Explore the Museum of the Opera House at La Scala
DescriptionDiscover some of Milan's most significant landmarks and masterpieces on a guided tour by bus. Marvel at the Last Supper up close, visit the famous Duomo gothic cathedral, see La Scala opera house in person, and more. Reservations to see the Last Supper are limited and sell out quickly, sometimes months in advance. This tour guarantees you access to the Last Supper in addition to an exciting sightseeing tour through downtown Milan. You will discover what makes Milan such a chic and trendy metropolis and tour one of the world's greatest fashion capitals, famous for its extravagant designer shows, boutiques, and outlet stores. Continue to Milan's famous Duomo, the impressive gothic cathedral and symbol of the city. Make a stop at Milan's renowned opera house, La Scala, where the great works of composers such as Verdi and Puccini have debuted, and artists such as Maria Callas and Luciano Pavarotti have enchanted audiences. Finally the bus will transfer you to Santa Maria delle Grazie, a church and Dominican convent, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you will view the remarkable Last Supper by Da Vinci.
IncludesEntry ticket to Museum of La Scala Entry ticket to the Last Supper Entry ticket to the Duomo of Milan Tour Guide Transportation by bus
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress requirements Entrance to the Duomo may be not permitted in case of celebrations Entrance to La Scala theater may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events The Auditorium can be viewed from a box unless a rehearsal or show is in progress